BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Free Glasses On January 28th from Coastal Contacts!!

Coastal Contacts is doing it again. They are giving away another 10,000 pair. Just head over to their Facebook page here and "like" them to get the code and on January 28th you may be one of the 10,000 people to get a free pair. You will have to pay shipping. I got this deal right before Christmas and my total was $12.92, I live here in Austin so it might be different depending on where you live. I love my new glasses and i even ordered another pair that i am hoping to get any day now. Also if you do not get a free pair they are offering All pairs for only $38 with a single vision lens. Also if you refer friends you can get a $25 credit if their are new customers.

0 comments: