BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Free Isnt Always Best!!!!

I am a Sucker for Anything Free and I found a Website Called HotPrints.com that Gives you a Free Photobook Plus Free Shipping Once a Month. The catch is that it is filled with Ad's but they are not attached to the Book so you can take them out. I got mine in the mail Today and its nothing more than a Paper Folder filled with Plain Paper the pictures are gritty and honestly anyone with a Color Printer could have done better. So I wasted time Filling out a Questionnaire to get this Crap. Dont fall for this People, Time is money and even though it was free shipping it was still a waste. I am just glad i Didn't pay a dime for this.
BTW my photobook had no Ads Whatsoever on It..Weird!!!

0 comments: